Private sessions are available for children, teens and adults. For sessions with children, one parent or both parents attend in order to learn the movements to be done at home.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT AND SESSION (Cost: $185, Duration: approx 1.5 hours)
*Because some individuals are very young, sensitive, or are experiencing more severe challenges, we may complete the assessment portion in more than one session.
- Assessment of: reflexes, vestibular function, rhythmic and developmental movements.
- Individualized written home movement program
- Handouts of movement protocols
- Video clips of movement sequences (when available)
- 15 minute phone consultation for questions within 1-2 weeks after initial assessment
FOLLOW-UP SESSIONS (Cost: $135, Duration: approx.1.25 hours)
- Re-evaluation of relevant movement patterns
- More hands-on learning of movements for further integration
- Updated movement program specific for the individual
FREQUENCY OF SESSIONS
Sessions are recommended every four to eight weeks (varies depending on the situation).
Edmonds, Washington, 115 3rd Ave. N. 98020
Chimacum, Washington, 8962 Beaver Valley Rd., 98325
Other Locations: Sessions are available in other locations in Washington State and throughout the US. Session fees may vary depending on travel time and expenses. To organize a group of private sessions in your area, contact Sonia Story.